The opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills.A sound appealing? Come to join us.
FULL STACK .NET DEVELOPER
We are not so detailed in our requirements. We are looking for a .NET developer who has a couple of years’ experience and is really eager to developer him-/herself in .NET coding and architecture. Hackters’ rather hire “hungry” developers than more experienced ones.
Therefore, we want a person who is driven by learning new stuff and can come up with good suggestions for solutions. We expect the person we hire
to be communicative, being able to chat and interact with the international clients like friends do.
Like Steve Jobs once said, he didn’t hire people who he should tell what to do, instead he wanted people who told him what to do. And Hackters expect
to get the same from you – a person who wants to improve what we do today.
This role requires frequent work travels to Sweden, for on site client interaction. We need you to have a passport readily available.
If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to meet you! We’re actively seeking a Full Stack Web Developer to join our talented team of consultants.
What You Can Expect
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you’ll be working to provide web-based solutions to our clients’ various business challenges. You’ll tap into your experience
and technologies to aid in the construction of intuitive web-based applications.
You won’t be just a developer focused on one technology or application layer. Rather, you’ll be a valuable team member developing across
all layers of client solutions and will experience cross functional training through all aspects of project lifecycles.
Our Must Have List
- A passion to develop enterprise quality web solutions leveraging both client side
(Angular) and server-side technologies (C# – .NET & .NET Core)
- Experience with Angular or similar client-side frameworks (Angular 4 experience
- A working understanding of static typed, object-oriented languages such as C# or
- Web development experience (HTML5, CSS3, CSS frameworks, Responsive design,
- Experience with the creation and/or consumption of RESTful web services
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong in API Driven Development