The opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills.A sound appealing? Come to join us.
Experience level: Junior developer
Role: Software Engineer
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both backend and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects
of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working
theme and plugin.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 1-2 Years of working experience in related technologies
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML5, CSS3,
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Experience in WordPress theming, WordPress customization
- Strong database concepts
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent
style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Hand-on experience of WordPress plugin customization would be a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and